Best Islamic Friday Quotes: Today, we are mentioning some of the Best Friday Quotes in Islam and wishes (Jummah Quotes).
Jummah, which is Arabic for “Friday,” is a day of congregational salah and prayer for Muslims worldwide. As such, it has special significance in Islam. On this day, the Muslim community gathers to participate in the Jummah prayer, which is an essential and required component of Islamic worship. This weekly congregational prayers acts as a reminder of the value of maintaining social cohesion and spiritual renewal.
Importance of Jummah/ Friday in Islam:
Islam places a great deal of importance on Jummah, both in terms of its spiritual and social aspects. To begin with, Jummah is regarded as the holiest day of the week, and Muslim men have a special obligation to pray at Jummah. Every week, believers can come together to worship, ask for forgiveness, and grow their bond with ALLAH.
In addition, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) highlighted the importance of Jummah in a number of hadiths, emphasizing both its special blessings and the necessity of getting ready for it with acts of cleansing and prayer. On Fridays, Muslims are urged to perform extra acts of worship and good deeds, such as reciting Surah Al-Kahf, blessing the Prophet, and asking for forgiveness to Allah. Such hadiths and Islamic Friday Quotes we are mentioning here so you can share them amongst your friends, family, and relatives.
Best Islamic Friday Quotes & Jummah Mubarak Quotes
Assalaamu Alaikum. It’s Jummah (The best day of the week) May Allah bless our day Allahumma Ameen.
Islam is the religion of mercy. Jummah Mubarak
When sadness fills your heart and tears flow in your eyes, Always remember three things. Allah is with you, still with you and always with you.
And He found you lost and guided you. – Jumma Mubarak
Jummah Mubarak – Shines of Friday in the heart of Muslims among those who will receive the blessing and prayers Friday.
Jummah Mubarak: May our deeds attract Allah’s love, Noor & Barakah so that our lives may be filled with peace, happiness & freedom from any calamity.
The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday. Jummah Mubarak
Alhamdulillah for we have reached another blessed jummah.
The best you can give to someone is dua. Jummah Mubarak!
Friday is a day of gathering, reminding Muslims of their unity and brotherhood.
It is from the sunnah to wear the best of one’s clothes on the day of Jummah.
Friday is a day of blessings and forgiveness, so seek forgiveness and repentance on this day.
On Fridays, Muslims are encouraged to recite abundant blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
The most blessed prayer in Islam is the Jummah prayer performed on Fridays.
And indeed your lord he is the exalted in might the merciful. (Quran 26:9)
Friday is a day of joy, as it marks the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend.
Never skip a prayer as there are millions in their graves wishing to come back to life only to prostrate to Allah.
Jummah Mubarak – The Happiest people are those whose hearts are content with Allah’s plans
Islamic Friday Quotes Messages
May the light of Jummah, Shine in your House. The strength of iman stay in your heart. and may Allah shower his countless blessings on you and your family on this holy day Jummah Mubarak.
The Friday prayer in congregation is an obligation on every single Muslim. except for four: an owned slave, a woman, a child, and a sick person.
Sunnah for Jummah (Friday) makes it best day of the week. Perfume, miswak and ghusl.
Jummah, The most sacred day with countless blessings and mercies of Allah. may this jummah lighten your life with teachings of Islam and protect you from calamity have a blessed Friday.
Jummah is the Day of Acceptance of Dua.
May Allah bless you and your family by the plentitude of blessings…Ameen! Jummah Mubarak.
Find When the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and seek from the bounty of God, and remember God often that you may succeed. (Quran 62: verses 9-10)
Islamic Friday Quotes on Allah
O Allah, Forgive me all my sins great and small, the first and the last those that are apparent and those that are hidden. Amin.
Jummah Mubarak – Indeed, Your Allah – He is the knowing creator. – (Al hijr 15:86)
It’s Friday Again! All Praises is due to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala)
It’s Friday Again! All Praise is due to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala)
Remember you are not alone, Allah is with you. Jummah Mubarak
Be sincere! Allah knows what’s in the heart. Jummah Mubarak
Al Jummah (Friday) O you who have believed, when (the adhan) is called for the prayers on the day of Jumma, then proceed to the remembrance of God and leave the trade. That is better for you. if you only know.
As Friday Shines in the heart of believers may you be among the ones who will receive the benefits and blessing of Friday Prayers. Jummah Mubarak.
Jummah Mubarak! Allah is the one who has power over all.
Today is Jummah, The Brightest Day of the week. 1, Clean yourself 2, Pray, 3, Make Dua 4, Recite Drood 5, Read Surat Kahf.
“Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of the life. – imam ibn Al-Qayyim ”
Jummah Mubarak “Oh, Allah! Open for me the doors of your mercy”
O You who believe! when the call is proclaimed for Jummah (Friday Prayer), come fast to the remembrance of Allah. – (Quran 62:9)
Friday is here, Let’s pray for the world. Ya Allah, Forgive all our sins and save us from calamities. Ameen.
Thank you, Allah, for this blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
Asalam-o-Alaikum everyone, Jumma Mubarak. Don’t forget me in your prayers, May Allah bless you all.
Jumma Mubarak Keep Calm and clean.
O Allah I call you to witness and you are sufficient witness and I call to witness all your angels. the inhabitants of your heavens. the bearers of your throne. that I bear witness that you are Allah: There is no god but You. You Alone.
Asslamu Alaikum everyone. have a blessed and happy day by the grace of Allah.
Hadith and Friday Quotes in Islam
- “The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created. on it he was made to enter Paradise, on it he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 854)
- “Friday is the master of all days and the most virtuous in the sight of Allah.”
- The Most beloved deed to Allah is to make Muslim Happy. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him (al-Mu’jam al-Awsaṭ lil-Ṭabarānī 6026)
- “Increase your supplications for me on the day and night of Friday. Whoever blesses me once, Allah will bless him ten times.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (al-Sunan al-Kubrá 5854)
- Jummah Mubarak – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Said: “You do not do evil to those who do evil to you. But you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness.” (Bukhari)
- “The one who takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, uses oil and perfume, leaves for the mosque early, and does not separate two people sitting together, then prays as much as is written for him, then remains silent while the Imam is delivering the Khutbah, his sins in-between the present and the last Friday would be forgiven.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Sahih al-Bukhari 883)
- “Among the best of your days is Friday; so supplicate Allah more often for me in it , for your supplications will be displayed to me.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) [Abu Dawud]
- “Whoever recites Surah Al-Kahf on Friday (Jummah), it will illuminate him with light from one Friday to the next.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (al-Sunan al-Kubrá lil-Bayhaqī 5996)
- “The one who recites Surah Al-Fatihah, Surah Al-Ikhlas, Surah Al-Falaq, and Surah An-Nas in the obligatory prayers of Friday, his sins between the two Fridays will be forgiven.”
- “Do not make your houses graves, and do not make my grave a place of festivity. But invoke blessings upon me, for your blessings reach me wherever you may be.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) [Abu Dawood]
- “On the day of Jumu’ah, the angels stand at the entrance of that Masjid in which Jumu’ah salaat is to be offered. They write down the name of the person who enters the Masjid first, and thereafter the name of the person who follows, and they continue doing this. The person who entered first will receive the reward of sacrificing a camel in Allah’s path; the one who followed him will get the reward of sacrificing a cow, thereafter a chicken, thereafter the reward of giving an egg as charity in the path of Allah. Once the Khutbah commences, the angels close the register and begin listening to the Khutbah.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Sahih al-Bukhari 929)
- “This day [Friday] is a day of Eid, Allah Ta’ala has made it such for the Muslims. So have a bath, whoever has fragrance should apply it, and use the miswak..” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith: 1098)
- “Any person who takes a bath on Friday like the bath of Janaba and then goes for the prayer (in the first hour i.e., early), it is as if he had sacrificed a camel (in Allah’s cause); and whoever goes in the second hour, it is as if he had sacrificed a cow; and whoever goes in the third hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a horned ram; and if one goes in the fourth hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a hen, and whoever goes in the fifth hour, then it is as if he had offered an egg. When the Imam comes out (i.e., starts delivering the Khutba), the angels present themselves to listen to the Khutba.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 881)
- “Friday is the mother of all days, and the most virtuous in the sight of Allah. In the sight of Allah, it has more greatness than Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Adha.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Reported in Ibn Majah)
- “Friday is the day of assembly, and I desire that you should gather together in the Masjid. The people who came after you gave up this practice, and if you give it up too, then you will also be scattered throughout your dwellings. So, make an effort to attend the Friday congregational prayers in the mosque and strengthen the bonds of brotherhood.”
- “There is an hour (opportune time) on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while praying and asks something from Allah, then Allah will definitely meet his demand.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Sahih al-Bukhari 935)
These were some of the best Islamic Friday Quotes. If you liked these Friday Quotes in Islam, share with your friends, family and relatives. or mention some jummah Mubarak quotes in the comments section. Read more beautiful quotes or follow us on social media.