Islamic Quotes from Prophet Muhammad
Being a role model for those around him was one of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ‘s greatest sources of motivation. Along with what he said and did, he inspired people by the way he lived his life. 20 Islamic quotes from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are included here. You may print one of these sayings into a custom canvas and display it on your wall.
Best Islamic Quotes from Prophet Muhammad
· “Be not like the hypocrite who, when he talks, tells lies; when he gives a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he proves dishonest.”
· “Do not waste water even if you were at a running stream.”
· “Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. The first is a person, whom Allah has given wealth & he spends it righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Quran) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others.”
· “Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind.”
· “He is not of us who is not affectionate to the little ones and does not respect the old; and he is not of us, who does not order which is lawful, and prohibits that which is unlawful.”
· “He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter paradise.”
· “He, who wishes to enter paradise at the best gate, must please his father and mother.”
· “How wonderful is the situation of a believer. There is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity comes to him, he expresses gratitude to God and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him.
· “I leave behind me two things, The Quran and My Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.”
· “It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words.”
· “Kindness is a mark of faith and whoever is not kind has no faith.”
· “Leave me as I leave you, for the people who were before you were ruined because their questions and their differences over the prophets. So, if I forbid you to do something, then keep away from it. And if I order you to do something, then do of it as much as you can.”
· “Modesty brings nothing except good.”
· “Richness is not having many belongings, but richness is the contentment of the soul.”
· “Seek knowledge from cradle to the grave.”
· “The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.”
· “The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.”
· “There is reward for kindness to every living thing.”
· “Verily, Allah is mild and is fond of mildness, and He gives to the mild what He does not give to the harsh.”
· “When two persons are together, two of them must not whisper to each other, without letting the third hear; because it would hurt him.”
These were some of the best Islamic Quotes from Prophet Muhammad. Read more Islamic Quotes or follow us on social media.